Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wish List

 My Mum always says to me "your always on the want" and its true, I am. Since Christmas is only a short while away I thought I would share with you come of the things that are on my wish list...

 Minnetonka Moccasins

What better career to have then traveling and taking photos along the way and getting paid for it, I know its not quiet that simple but it still sounds like my dream career!! 

I have to admit its Rumi Neely that's the culprit for this one being on my wish list. Ive always loved wearing hats, but when she wears hats they look amazing. 


Mimco Bag... Ok so I have to admit there is a couple of styles on my list. They are one of my favourite Australian accssessory brands, and the recently opened a store in Auckland!
Karen Walker Super Fine Skull Necklace
 Mac Book Pro

+++

No comments:

Post a Comment